keskiviikko 18. toukokuuta 2011

PORTAL 2

Oo! My first game-related post. (I'd want more, though!)

I finished Portal 2 a few days ago (I know, I know, I'm late but I really haven't had the time)

I have to say, it was a very, very entertaining! I have to say it was better than the first one, although a bit on the easy side.

Because of my Portal 2-hype, I made a few fanart speedpaints:

"I've been waiting..."
How can this NOT be your favourite character in the game?
"Well done. Here come the test results: "You are a horrible person." That's what it says: a horrible person. We weren't even testing for that."



This lovely box wasn't featured enough ;_;


I know some people hated this guy, but I guess my sense of humor is so simple I cracked up everytime he opened his.. err.. robot mouth.


Seeya!

Minna

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti