maanantai 30. toukokuuta 2011

I'm in!

First of all, I got in to study media at Tampere university of applied sciences! Wow, I feel great. All the stress is now gone! yay! I even got applied to study computer science at another university, but I'm not sure which one I'm going to. (I think I'm going to try media and see how it goes... I don't want to lose the opportunity!)

I still have three weeks of work to go, after that my vacation starts! lots of great stuff happening in the summer.


My new cell phone! It's shiny and pretty. I hadn't bought a new phone for 7 years, but I finally decided to buy one xD



My new love ;_; The cutest backpack I have ever seen. That is why I just had to buy it.



Cute cute cute!



The obligatory speed paint. xD


Ciao!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti