sunnuntai 27. maaliskuuta 2011

Refreshment

My high school is finally over! 12 years of studying behind, and now I can take a break for a few months... I feel great! I have loads of new energy which I want to spend on drawing and improving, yipeee.

I'm still worried about my dear beloved 50mm lens which has decided to play hide and seek for the past 2 (!!) months. So all I have is pictures from my cute little Canon powershot.




These are my favorite postcards. The Dali is from Denmark, the girl from Helsinki and the rest from Budapest. I finally got to put them on my wall so I can look at them every day! (That sure is naked old men in a spa in the upper left. Creepy.)




I have a chocobo on my shelf. Kwee!



These postcards just make me chuckle. Even though they shouldn't.



Amoebas! Made with copic pens during a peaceful night somewhere in 2008



Moar Amoebas!



Tales of Phantasia fangirling.



Pikachuuuuuuuuuu? (That's I choose you)


Good night!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti