lauantai 5. helmikuuta 2011

Press any key to continue

I feel like it's the right time to do this.
I've wanted to create a blog for ages, to be honest. I just never got the right idea what I would actually put there.
I'm not a person who likes to talk about their personal life all over the internet. So I don't want this blog to be like that, either.

Instead, I want to share stuff I like, I do and I see. Photography and drawing are two great passions I have, and I felt that my website (http://www.koti.mbnet.fi/minelo) wasn't interactive enough. So I want to post some here.
I really like video games. Maybe you'll see some of my nerdy posts here once in a while.

I don't like reading walls of text, so I suppose you don't like either. That's why I'll be posting more pictures than text. Hopefully.

The blog's name is something that has been on my various websites and such for a long time. These amoeba-characters (like the on on the logo) are things I made up in summer 2007. I just wanted to draw something that would make me happy every time I looked at them. I guess I achieved my goal, haha.

To liven up this wall of text here is a picture from a game that has taken too much of my life recently:

Yes, Minecraft. This is one of my firsts, though. I just never remember to take a screenshot of stuff I do. Besides, I prefer survival mode.

And here's something that I'm working on.


To be continued. I hope to update this a few times a week!

Minna

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti